Terms and Conditions
By checking the box "I agree with the Terms and Conditions", you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in the Liability and Waiver Form.
For party reservations, you agree to the additional terms listed below that govern the use of the ‘Party Package” and the party room. If you disagree with any of these terms and conditions, you are unable to purchase the “Party Package:”
A full payment deposit and a signed contract (Terms and Conditions) are required at the time of reservation. Refund policy: The party reservation can be cancelled and fully refunded within the first 24 hours of booking. The party reservation is non-refundable after the first 24 hours. All change requests must be made 5 days prior to the day of the party and there is a $50 fee per change request. Change requests are subject to availability.
In case the number of children and guests exceed the included admission, there is a $13.99 fee + tax for each additional child under 52 inches and $6 + tax for each additional adult guest. (Mini Party includes 7 children and 10 adults, Deluxe Party includes 13 children and 20 adults) The total additional guests and children will be charged to you by the end of the party. The total maximum number of guests is 50 per deluxe party and 25 per mini party (adults and kids combined). For parties that go over their maximum guest count will be charged an additional $50 per 10 guests over their amount. Children that are over the height limit will be counted towards the adult guest admission and will not be able to play in the facility. Infants that are 12 months or less are free.
- You and your guests have One hour and forty-five minutes from the reserved start time to use the party room exclusively. The children that are less than 52 inches tall are welcome to play in the facility during the reserved time. An additional one hour of free playtime is included after the party. For parties that are 5pm or after, the playtime is 1 hour before the reserved time.
Absolutely NO alcohol, marijuana or any kind of drugs is permitted within the facility. Outside food and drinks are allowed. We do not cater. We will provide plates, plastic utensils, napkins, and lighter.
- The following equipment may be available to use, TV, refrigerator and microwave in the party room. TV must only be playing family-friendly music, TV shows, movies or videos. All blinds must be pulled up during the reserved party time.
All participants are required to sign the waiver and expected to abide by all Safari play rules. Failure to do so may result in expulsion from the facility and early termination of the event without a refund. Safari play rules are listed in the waiver agreement.
- Taped-up decorations are allowed in the party room. Absolutely no drilling, no hammering, no confetti, and no piñata or similar party favors are permitted.
- Any damage to the equipment and facility either inside or outside of the party room will incur a replacement charge.
- Please be on time. Schedule and accommodations are being made for your reserved party time. Extensions on your party is not available. Changes to party time are subject to availability and may incur additional fees.
- Party time, party room and any other service and products offered by Safari are considered final upon signing these “Terms and Conditions”. In addition, the agreed reserved time for your party cannot, for any reason be changed, delayed or extended on the day of your party. Payment of your party must be paid in full upon reservation.
- The Safari employee has no authority to make and Safari shall not be bound by any promises or representation unless they are written on this agreement and approved by Safari’s authorized representative.